Skechers are looking for a Retail Supervisor to work at their new Fleetwood store and maximise store sales & profitability whilst ensuring all company policies & procedures are being implemented & maintained.
Responsibilities and Duties
• To ensure correct register procedures are adhered to.
• To be knowledgeable of all figures achieved in the Store on a daily and weekly basis.
• To ensure all Team Members are always aware of Store figures and individual targets.
• To inform the Manager of any problems with other Team Members.
• To ensure window and internal displays are in accordance with Company Policy.
• To keep Team Members motivated.
• To carry out Opening and Closing Checklists daily as directed.
• To ensure high standards of cleanliness are maintained.
• To carry out all administration in accordance with company policy.
• To undertake other duties and projects as requested by the Store Manager or the District Manager in order to ensure the smooth running of the business.
• You will need to be a strong sales person who can lead by example and assist the Store Manager in managing the personnel & administrative demands of a busy store.
• Salary of £11.30 per hour plus accessory commission of 5%
• Working hours: 5 days (30 hours per week plus possible overtime with necessary breaks)
• Accessory Commission (Approximately £0-£50 per month uncapped)
• Employee Discount
• Store Discount
• 28 days holiday (incl. statutory bank holidays)
• Company Pension
• Employee Assist Program