About the Role
We have an excellent and rarely available opportunity for a full-time Assistant Manager to join our team here at Trespass in Fleetwood
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Driving Sales and Profit
- Customer Service
- Stock Control
- Able to assist the Store Manager when required
We are looking for candidate with skills and experience in the following areas:
- Able to assist the Store Manager to set up the store to maximize business performance.
- Help increase sales and reduce costs through well managed operation controls.
- Must have strong commercial drive and proven experience in delivering sales in a demanding retail environment.
- Have a ‘Can Do’ Attitude
A Assistant Manager is a vital chain in the management ladder, providing support for the Store Manager and another level of management for staff.
You will also be involved in the staff training with the Store Manager as internal staff are required to reach their fullest potential and enjoy working as a member of the team. Duties to also include organizing special promotions, displays and events. The ideal candidate will have good visual merchandising skills. Must be highly motivated and dynamic, with the ability to deliver results across the business. An interest in outdoor pursuits whilst advantageous is not essential.
Jacobs & Turner Ltd trading as Trespass is a privately owned Sportswear and Outdoor brand with the headquarters located in Glasgow the company was first established in 1938 as a manufacturer of work wear and outerwear. The Trespass brand was created in 1984 and since then our store growth has been swift and continues to grow both in the UK and internationally so now is an excellent time come and join us on our journey and progress within the business.
WORKING FOR TRESPASS
Working for Trespass:
- You will receive 30 days holiday, rising by one day per year of service and capped at 32 (inclusive of public holidays)
- Competitive rate of pay
- Benefit from corporate discounts for you, your friends and family, making the most of the great outdoors
- Full access to our fantastic Employee Assistance Programme, offering all areas of support and advice for all colleagues